Hire Designer Dresses Australia Wide + Hire Now, Pay Later Afterpay available on all bookings!
Paris Gown - Lilac
- Retail Price
- Hire Price
- Retail Price
- Unit Price
Lia Stublla Paris Gown Hire
- This gown has to be one of the most flattering and spectacular gowns Lia Stublla has to offer.
- The Paris gown features a unique, curved neckline with a fully boned corset and lace up back which allows you to mould the bustier to fit your body like a glove.
- Carefully crafted, pleating detail follows from the bodice down to the skirt which creates a gorgeous draping over the abdomen and down the skirt.
- Features an asymmetric cut skirt with thigh high split and train (and of a course a wrist loop for when you need touring the train up).
- Custom made for Dressed by Jaz in this unique Lilac colour.
We recommend booking your normal size. This gown has no stretch around the waist, if you are in-between sizes we suggest sizing up.
BUST: True to size with corset back.
WAIST: True to size with no stretch
HIPS: True to size.
Michelle wears size 6
Dressed by Jaz is in no way affiliated or associated with the designer/brand of this item nor does Dressed by Jaz intend to represent this designer in any form.
Choose from a HUGE range of designers, styles and sizes and book your outfit online today to arrive at your door before your special event + Free Gold Coast pick up
Not sure what outfit you like best? Book a try on!
Once your outfit has arrived safely to you, style it the way you like and share your images with us by tagging our social accounts! @dressedbyjaz.xo and @dressedbyjaz.xo.formal
Pop your garment back into the return post satchel provided and take it to your local post office or pop it into a YELLOW post box on the last day of your hire period or the first business day (if your hire period ends on a weekend).
For local pick up bookings, return your item to Dressed by Jaz anytime on the last day of hire using our 24hr returns chute.
To use our any time returns chute:
1. Scan the QR code and fill out the short returns form online.
2. Pop your item into the chute.
It's as easy as that!