Hire Designer Dresses Australia Wide + Hire Now, Pay Later Afterpay available on all bookings!
How do I return my item after my hire booking?
Postal Bookings: To return your designer hire item after your hire, pop your garment back into the return post satchel provided and take it to your local post office or pop it into a YELLOW post box on the last day of your hire period or the first business day (if your hire period ends on a weekend).
Local pick up bookings:
Your return is due not he last day of your hire period. Return your item to Dressed by Jaz anytime on the last day of hire using our 24hr returns chute.
Our address is unit 7, 5 Activity Crescent, Molendinar, QLD.
To use our any time returns chute:
1. Scan the QR code and fill out the short returns form online.
2. Pop your item into the chute.
It's as easy as that!
Issues with QR code? Click here to fill out our anytime returns form
Help! The dress I hired doesn't fit me right
Doesn't fit quite right? Not a worry to return your garment simply:
1. Contact us using the form below or at Jaz@dressedbyjaz.com within 2 hours of receiving your item/s.
2. Place your item/s into the return satchel provided and take the parcel to your local post office or place in a YELLOW post box (same day as delivery to you).
3. Once your unworn item/s are delivered back to Dressed by Jaz HQ, we will issue you a single-use credit note minus a $30 cancellation fee + shipping fees (please allow 24 hours from delivery).
*The item must be unworn, in original condition with no additional signs of wear.
For more information, please click here to view our Ts and Cs. Does not apply to clients who have tried on the item prior to hire.
Please fill out this form to contact us if you have any issues with your return: