Hire Designer Dresses Australia Wide + Hire Now, Pay Later Afterpay available on all bookings!
Amelie Gown - Blue
- Retail Price
- Hire Price
- Retail Price
- Unit Price
Lia Stublla Amelie Gown Hire
- Where do we start? This gown is just INCREDIBLE!
- The Lia Stublla Amelie gown features an asymmetric neckline with a fully boned corset bodice and lace up back.
- Meticulously designed pleating starts at the bodice and follows down to the leg split which creates a gorgeous draping of glowing, satin fabric over the lower abdomen and skirt.
- Features an asymmetric cut skirt with thigh high split and train which lengthens the body (and of a course a wrist loop for when you need touring the train up).
- Now in a stunning cobalt blue colour
We recommend booking your normal size. This gown has no stretch around the waist, if you are in-between sizes we suggest sizing up.
BUST: True to size with corset back.
WAIST: True to size with no stretch
HIPS: True to size.
Click to view the Lia Stublla size chart
Dressed by Jaz is in no way affiliated or associated with the designer/brand of this item nor does Dressed by Jaz intend to represent this designer in any form.
Choose from a HUGE range of designers, styles and sizes and book your outfit online today to arrive at your door before your special event + Free Gold Coast pick up
Not sure what outfit you like best? Book a try on!
Once your outfit has arrived safely to you, style it the way you like and share your images with us by tagging our social accounts! @dressedbyjaz.xo and @dressedbyjaz.xo.formal
Pop your garment back into the return post satchel provided and take it to your local post office or pop it into a YELLOW post box on the last day of your hire period or the first business day (if your hire period ends on a weekend).
For local pick up bookings, return your item to Dressed by Jaz anytime on the last day of hire using our 24hr returns chute.
To use our any time returns chute:
1. Scan the QR code and fill out the short returns form online.
2. Pop your item into the chute.
It's as easy as that!